I Was Saved in a Living Room is a wonderful resource that will inspire you, guide you, and rejuvenate you as you share God's last day message with others!
This book will give you all you need so you’re ready to study anywhere with anyone. Learn the answers to these questions and more:
- How do I find Bible study interests?
- What things do I need to keep in mind when giving Bible studies?
- How will I know when my friend is ready to get baptized?
- What can I do to help my friend grow in faith once he or she joins the church?
- What is the critical difference between the Seventh-day Adventist message and those of other churches?
- What does the church need in order to be ready for the Holy Spirit’s final outpouring?
I Was Saved in a Living Room was written by lay evangelist Les Miller and serves as an easy-to-follow reference guide for people wanting to win souls for Christ. More than 75 Bible studies are included in the book, covering the plan of salvation and the great controversy theme, which builds a theological base for other vital doctrines such as the Sabbath and the state of the dead. Along with these are hands-on instructions to help you guide your friends from knowing little about spiritual things all the way through to being born again and on fire for God in the remnant church.